By train the journey from Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville is scheduled to take 5 hours 20 minutes. By bus the journey is faster, taking from 4 hours to 6 hours depending upon which bus service you take.
Trains Times from Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville
- Please Note: A new timetable is now in operation.
- 5 hours 20 minutes
- The system of seat allocation on Cambodian trains is now fully operational and train staff now check that you are sitting in your allocated seat.
- Air-conditioned and non air-conditioned seats cost the same.
Bus Times from Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville
There are currently 10 bus services a day from Phnom Penh to Sihanoukvile available to book online.
|07:30||13:00||VIP Minibus||$ 10||Vibol Express|
|07:30||13:00||Van||$ 12||Virak Buntham Express|
|08:00||12:00||Universe County||$ 12||Giant ibis Transport|
|09:00||14:30||Van||$ 12||Virak Buntham Express|
|11:00||17:00||Coaster||$ 12||Virak Buntham Express|
|12:00||18:00||Van 15pax||$ 13||Larryta Express|
|14:00||19:30||VIP Minibus||$ 10||Vibol Express|
|14:00||19:30||Van||$ 12||Virak Buntham Express|
|15:30||21:00||Van||$ 12||Virak Buntham Expres|
|17:00||22:45||Coaster||$ 12||Virak Buntham Express|
Bus Tickets from Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville
Use the Search Box below to buy your travel tickets from Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville.
- Train, bus, and ferry tickets on routes throughout Cambodia are available to book online using the Search Box above.
Location of Phnom Penh Train Station
- Read more about Phnom Penh Railway Station.
Location of Sihanoukville Train Station
- Read more about Sihanoukville Railway Station.